- Classroom layout supports lectures and group presentations.
- The furniture configurations encourage collaboration among multiple groups
through face-to-face social interactions and support a variety of postures.
- Upfit adaptive structures create high performance learning settings by
incorporating electricity to power lights, display monitors, and charging ports to stay
connected, and support modern teaching tools while outdoors.
- Upfit louvered roof protects students from the elements while reducing glare on
- Upfit slatted infill panels create a sense of enclosure and provide a location
to hang backpacks and bags.
- Upfit glass panels also act as markerboards to support collaborative learning