- A combination of open and sheltered areas in the learning center offers
children outdoor spaces to learn, socialize, and play.
- Upfit units shelter areas to create a comfortable sense of place for children
to enjoy learning and play.
- Low boundary walls are designed to help organize children by age groups without
obstructing views for supervision.
- A well arranged environment should support curricular objectives while
enhancing child development through learning and play.
- Upfit adaptive structures create high performance settings for learning and
- Upfit louvered roofs reduce glare on
teaching materials and provide protection from sun and rain.
- Upfit slatted panels create a sense of enclosure balanced with an open feel and
fresh air circulation. Upfit slatted panels also support a wide range of additions including
hanging supply totes and interactive toys.
- Upfit white glass panels act as markerboards for learning and play activities
or can be used as a surface for educational wall decals.