Website Terms and Conditions
By using the Landscape Forms, Inc. website(s), http://www.landscapeforms.com and any related social media sites, you expressly accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained herein (“Terms”). Do not use the Landscape Forms’ websites (“Website”) if you do not accept and agree to these Terms.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy
We respect the intellectual property of others. Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to the Designated Agent for Landscape Forms, Inc. (“LFI”), as follows:
Susan E. Farley, Esq.
Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C.
5 Columbia Circle
Albany, New York 12203
We will respond to all such notifications in an expeditious manner and take appropriate action. When required and if appropriate, this response may include one or more of the following actions:
- Removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material;
- Terminating a user’s access to and use of the Website and/or closing an account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
If we become aware that one of our users or account holders is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate that user or account holder. In the case of termination, we have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
IMPORTANT: The foregoing contact is for copyright claims only. All other inquiries and concerns should be directed to LFI via the Contact link.
To be effective, the copyright claim must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may give you notice that we have removed or disabled access to certain material by means of a general notice via the Website, electronic mail to a user’s email address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to your physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which LFI may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Except for materials submitted by you or other persons or entities or taken from the public domain, all text, artwork, graphics and other works of authorship created by or for LFI and made part of the Website, together with the selection, arrangement and presentation of such materials, are protected copyrights of LFI.
LFI owns the LFI trademarks, including but not limited to LANDSCAPEFORMS®, STUDIO 431®, MULTIPLICITY®, PARALLEL 42®, REDLINE®, KALEIDOSCOPE®, WASHINGTON SQUARE®, ARCATA®, MARNEAUX®, CHASE PARK®, PARC CENTRE®, PARK VUE®, SHOW®, REST®, RIDE®, COLLECT®, STOP®, CONNECT®, MINGLE®, CHILL®, WELLSPRING®, PANGARD®, REEDER®, WINDMARK®, RING®, LAKESIDE®, BOLA®, and AWEN®. You may not use, copy or alter any of our trademarks without our prior written consent. Other trademarks and service marks referenced at the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
You, and not LFI, are solely responsible for all designs, text, photos, images, data, and other materials of any kind (“Content”) that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit (collectively, “transmit”) via any portion of the Website. By transmitting your content to LFI, you are certifying to us that you have the right to use and submit the Content.
LFI is not responsible for the loss or damage of your Content. We are not obligated to store and preserve your Content. We may remove any and all Content from our Website or deny access to the same within our sole discretion. By posting to our Website, you expressly consent to and accept our unlimited right to control the content of our Website without notice or further warning.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless LFI and its owners, managers, directors, officer, employees, agents and affiliates, from and against any and all liability, cost and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to any Content that you transmit, or your violation of these Terms, or your use or misuse of the Website or products.